Thank you for stopping by. This blog is a genealogy blog for my family. I enjoy family history and genealogy and this reflects some of the info I've spent many hours researching. Post comments when possible. I enjoy feedback and look forword reading what you have to offer. My e-mail is borg-family@sbcglobal.net Please enjoy, Mike

Thursday, January 3, 2008

First post

Well this is the first post to the very first blog I've done. I've been researching the Borg surname for about 5 years. I have followed our Borg line buck to Maimhohus, Sweden. Our Great Grandfather was Ole Peter Borg. That is the name he took here in the USA. In Sweden he was known as Ola Pehrsson Borg, born 19 Oct 1847 in Lyngby, Malmohus, Sweden. I don't want to be too long winded so I'll stop for now. Please,,,, I believe in working together and would be happy to share the information I have on our family line.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hi Mike, I'd love to hear from you regarding your research on OP Borg. Your blog is interesting. Wish I'd have known about Iola--I could have so easily contacted her in Provo and maybe got some stories recorded. Maybe her family has something if we could track them down. Have you found any pictures yet of op and or family? Did I ever share what I have?